Piston Honda mk2
The heavyweight champion wavetable oscillator returns. 4,096 waveforms are arranged in a 3-dimensional cube, with voltage control over all three axis positions, smoothly morphing. The morph can optionally be disabled per axis, or have its resolution adjusted. A waveshaping unit can simultaneously process external audio through the currently selected wavetable while the internal oscillator runs, with voltage-controlled gain. The wavetable selection is controlled by three smoothly traveling illuminated sliders with a numerical display indicating your current location in the "cube".
The internal waveform memory comes fully loaded, and the last six locations may be overwritten with the user's custom waveforms using the classic Piston Honda Expander board.
- Single digital wavetable oscillator with 3-dimensional waveform morphing.
- 1 volt per octave tracking.
- Sync and attenuverted CV inputs.
- Voltage-controllable morphing resolution.
- Un-morphed "smooth" waveform mode, switchable between internal oscillator and external waveshaper.
- Thru-zero frequency modulation input.
- 4096 8-bit waveforms organized into a 16x16x16 cube.
- The last 6 locations (256 waves each) are user-editable using Wave256 software and Piston Honda expander.
- Voltage control over all continuous parameters, with attenuverters.
- External signal waveshaper with independent I/O.
- Panel size: 17HP
* Latest Firmware as of 8/18/17